Spruce Grove & District Chamber of Commerce Logo Usage Policy
As part of your membership with the Spruce Grove & District Chamber of Commerce (hereafter “SGDCC”,) your business is invited to use the SGDCC logo on your business’ website, letterhead, cards and other media and promotional materials (hereafter collectively “Media”.) It is a privilege reserved for SGDCC members only! Including the SGDCC logo in your Media will enhance your business image as it will communicate to your client you are a Proud Member and supporter in the evolution of tri-region. This policy is designed to help you use our logo without having to worry about negotiating an agreement with us or talking to our lawyers. If you would like to make any use of our logo that is not covered by this document, please contact us through email@example.com and include a visual mock-up of intended use.
By using the SGDCC logo on your Media you acknowledge that it is, and shall remain the property of the SGDCC and agree to be bound by these policies:
- You must be a current SGDCC member and in good standing to use the SGDCC logo.
- You acknowledge that the SGDCC logo is a collective membership mark owned by the SGDCC.
- You may not alter the logo in any manner.
- You may not display the logo on any Media that disparages the SGDCC, its products, services or members.
- Membership with the SGDCC does not enable you to claim that the SGDCC endorses, supports or in any other way is associated with your activities, products or services. You may not display the logo in any manner that implies such.
- The logo may not be displayed as a feature of design element of any other.
- For online use, we request that the SGDCC logo be an active link to the SGDCC web site homepage at https://www.sprucegrovechamber.com. The logo’s image ALT tag must only read “The Spruce Grove & District Chamber of Commerce”.
- Members will cease using the logo with 72 hours of a written request (including by email) of the SGDCC or upon their membership expiration.
The SGDCC reserves the right to terminate or modify above terms and permission to display the logo at any time and without advanced notice. The SGDCC further reserves the right to take action against any logo use that does not conform to these policies, infringes on any SGDCC intellectual property or other right, or violates other applicable law.